05 December 2007

In Which I Learn a Valuable Lesson about Cell Phone Time vs. Non-Cell Phone Time

Today I set my phone to silent during my class, but at some point I looked over at my bag, where my phone just happened to perch, and I noticed I had a new text. Temptation won the day, and I sneaked my phone from my bag to my lap to see who had said what to me. It was a picture, actually. A picture of a penis. I slammed my phone shut and tossed it back into my bag super quick. I spent the rest of the class wondering if anyone else had seen it and now thought I was a terrible, terrible pervert. And, for that matter, wondering who had sent me such a picture in the middle of the afternoon. Do I have a stalker? After class, I retrieved my phone and discovered that someone had sent me a picture of a newborn baby. Pixels are important, people. But later I'm going to feel weird about talking about how cute that baby is.

Fall 2007

No comments: