05 December 2007

First Post: Sixth Blog

I have a small blogging, ahem, problem. I do it, which you might consider problem enough. But mostly the problem lays (or is it lies? this is the one grammatical concept that will always elude me) in the number of blogs I have. I have one about my attempts to run marathons. I have one that shows some fiction writing in progress. I have one all about my great pop cultural loves. I have one in which I communicate daily events and personal musings to a mostly closed circle of readers. Also there's that secret one out there somewhere for the carefully disguised divulging of subjects too controversial to put on the internet with my name signed to them. Is that only five? I also have a problem with counting. No, this is the sixth. That's right.

This blog, number six, is a depository of all of that. The greatest hits, if you will, of my writing life. The essays I'd like to hang in the hallway of my house, if I had either. So. Welcome to it.

No comments: